Harvest Equipment: Portable, In-Field Grain Storage
The Walkabout Mother Bin is essential harvest equipment that dramatically increases harvest efficiency and productivity. Dubbed as the missing link between grain carts and trucks, Walkabout Mother Bins are portable, in-field grain storage that allows combines to run continuously, eliminating the need to stop and unload or wait for trucks to return to the field. The seven-axle WMB has a 4,000 bushel capacity and an unload rate of up to 900-BU min. A 22″ Elmer’s unload auger, an AGRI-COVER® Roll Tarp and camera system all come standard.
With AgPack you receive:
- $1,500 rebate on a Walkabout Mother Bin purchase
- 20% rebate on any options added to Walkabout Mother Bin purchased
- Options: Scale, Vibrator, Display, Low Unload, Auger sock
- $500 store credit for Outback Wrap with the purchase of a Mother Bin
Offer is subject to terms & conditions.
WALKABOUT MOTHER BINS
PO Box 111
600 Main Street
Faulkton, South Dakota 57438
(605) 530-4346 | MotherBin.com | Find a Dealer